- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develop schemes of work, lesson plans, and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
- Instruct and monitor pupils in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Manage pupil behaviour in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Provide appropriate feedback on work.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual pupils and use the information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of pupils' progress and development.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, school policies, and regulations.
- Prepare required reports on pupils and activities.
- Participate in department, school, inter-location, and parent meetings.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to pupils, colleagues, and parents regarding pupil’s progress and needs.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare classroom for class activities.
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
- Observe and evaluate pupil's performance and development.
- Assign and grade classwork, homework, tests, examinations, and assignments.
- Participating in co-curricular programmes.
- Academic qualification of either B.Ed., B.Sc. B.A., NCE
- 2 years teaching experience (preferably in Nursery/Primary)
- The ability to use technology as a tool for teaching is an added advantage
- Proximity to our locations
- Proficiency in communication, especially in the English language.
- Compliance with the School Code of Conduct.