We are looking to hire an experienced individual to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Develops and implements approved business and operational plans to grow, manage a robust portfolio of clients, profitable revenue base, and market share of the construction/ roofing business in Nigeria
- Provides effective leadership of the operations team to ensure cost-efficient delivery of quality projects and effective implementation of the strategic business plan.
- Ensures that all new projects are well researched, adequately resourced, and key stakeholders properly engaged to enable quality execution safety and profitably
- Work closely with the business development to progress opportunities and win business/projects for the company.
- Manage a robust portfolio of clients, a good revenue base, and market share of the construction. roofing business in Nigeria.
- Develop and maintain new revenue streams for the organization.
- Network with external stakeholders with the aim of business development
- Ensures that joint ventures projects are well developed and executed profitably and in safe working conditions
- Ensures that all staff, especially the key technical staff, are managed professionally, mentored, and developed to enhance the performance capacity of the business
- Works closely with the executive management team to ensure cost-effective access to project financing
- Takes an active part in critical business decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Provides timely, accurate, and up-to-date reports on the company's operational performance and financial health in liaison with the Finance team.
- Promotes knowledge retention and thought leadership insights on the business and management imperatives in the construction/roofing industry.
- Works closely with the CEO to progress opportunities and win business/projects for the company
- Bachelor's degree in Civil engineering, building technology, quantity surveying or any related field, Master's degree in project management, business management, finance, or any related field, will be an advantage
- Proven record of performance and Knowledge of the construction business
- Knowledge of Project Management. Certification in Project Management will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the construction industry
- Effective communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative point of view.
- Business development and business management skills
- Business Intelligence and understanding of the competitive environment
- Project Management Skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong drive to achieve and personal integrity
- Strong business planning and Knowledge of regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of financial analysis and performance metrics
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and provide appropriate solutions