The roles of Chauffeurs are described as but aren't restricted to the following:
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Prompt response to ride requests and must deliver on a timely basis.
- Report daily to supervisory head on all executed transactions
Required Experience and skill
our ideal candidate must:
- Possess a minimum of OND qualification with a one year minimum work experience.
- possess basic knowledge of the city's road network
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in manual and automatic vehicle handling
- Be able to communicate effectively with clients and partners
- Be very articulate and demonstrate good command of English
Candidates Must be resident in Abuja. Applications should be forwarded to Paylessbookings@yahoo.com on or before 10th July 2020