We are searching for a quality C# developer to develop code and .NET solutions for our business. In this role, you will be required to design, write, and maintain C# coding for our future and ongoing projects. You will also be required to contribute to design and planning sessions as well as formulate approaches for current coding tasks.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Developing C# solutions for the organization.
- Creating in-house applications using Blazor
- Debugging and maintaining written code.
- Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
- Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET and Blazor projects.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Working in a project team alongside other developers.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
- Bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology.
- C#, .NET 3.5 (or higher), Blazor, and MySQL experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a C# programmer or developer.
- Knowledge of other coding languages (Angular, C+, Java, etc).
- Ability to write clean, easy-to-understand code.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
- Experience with working in an agile environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.