- Meeting and negotiating with corporate organizations to take on the company as their supplier of various products and services.
- Supply management with reports on client’s needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Build and maintain relationships with corporate organizations.
- Send out proposals to potential corporate clients.
- Manage the sales pipeline and source leads
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
- Provide forecasts, reports, marketing intelligence, and information
- Attend and represent the Company at local and national exhibitions and meetings.
- On-board corporate clients and keep the communication alive
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Work Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm from Monday - Friday
The salary and Bonus Package depends on your level of experience and convincing powers.
Applicants must reside in Port Harcourt