The Business Manager will be a pivotal player, demonstrating exceptional strategic acumen and a proven knack for identifying and seizing business opportunities, cultivating client relationships, and propelling revenue growth. The ideal candidate boasts an in-depth understanding of business management and a history of exceeding sales targets.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Develop and implement business strategies to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Prepare regular reports on sales performance, market trends, and competitive activities.
- Ensure utmost customer satisfaction and timely delivery of projects
- Regularly monitor and analyze sales performance metrics and KPIs.
- Lead negotiations with clients, addressing concerns, and closing deals promptly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to successfully execute business strategies.
- Provide insights for refining product/service offerings based on client feedback.
- Collaborate with the sales team to create compelling proposals and presentations.
- Utilize analytics to assess the effectiveness of sales strategies and identify areas for improvement.
- Achieve annual budget growth targets by successfully securing and closing qualified new business opportunities.
- Utilize data analytics to assess business performance.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams to ensure alignment and successful project execution.
- Performs any other tasks/responsibilities assigned by MD.
- BSc/HND Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a business development/manager
- Strong knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong knowledge of the Consulting/Accounting services industry is preferred
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to Detail
- Leadership skills
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Proactiveness and continuous learning
- Social media skills is an added advantage
- Tech Savvy
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.