Our Client, a leading retail business franchise in the paint Industry is looking to hire a highly Industrious and passionate business manager.
- To represent the company as the agent in all its dealings with other leading brands
- To function as the administrative head of the company
- To manage all staff members of the company
- Build and manage customer relations by creating strategies to help customer retention.
- To create tools that help drive sales like creating a sales funnel.
- To create new local marketing ideas that can help the agent reach its target audience.
- To develop and organize in-house training for staff to help boost team spirit.
- To show an eagerness to develop product knowledge.
- To create new ideas on how to increase customer reach and overall turnover.To monitor operating expenses and find cost effective ways of managing the office
- To monitor contracts like lease agreements, insurance agreements, employee contracts and other important contracts.
- To prepare weekly and monthly reports to be submitted to the managing director.
- To remain at the fore of new product knowledge from CAP.
- Msc/Bsc/BA/HND inAccounting, Business Administration, Business management or related field
- 5years previous experience in Business Management and Business Development particularly in a managerial role
- 3years Accounting experience is a MUST
- Knowledge of making Financial projections and must be able to read financial statements
- Must be able to understand the dynamics of Family owned Businesses
- Previous Interest in the paint and interior industry would be an added advantage
- Strong Leadership skills
- Must be able to manage teams