Maintain current client relationships and identify areas for potential clients and establish a business relationship and meet with them.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Source new clients, and attend bid presentations and potential new client meetings.
- Develop and implement the marketing and sales strategy for the business.
- Coordinate sales channels to ensure growth and revenue increase.
- Support the key milestones of the sales strategy by supporting and coordinating the sales activity within the business.
- Understand the most appropriate processes for selling to the private and public sector
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND business, marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.