- Working with companies and government agencies to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with current legislation.
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues.
- Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management or other interested parties.
- Maintaining awareness of current industry trends, technology, and developments.
- Handling additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently and in compliance with all current regulations.
- Professional Qualification: Applicants must possess B.Sc/HND(any course) and ACA/ACCA or part qualified ICAN/ACCA(minimum Skills level).
- Minimum of 36 months of audit and tax experience in a structured audit firm.
- Applicants must be conversant with Microsoft Excel and at least one accounting software,
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Remuneration: Very Competitive. Persons presently earning below N130,000.00 gross, should not bother to apply.