Associate role to lead the day-to-day execution of infrastructure projects with responsibility for delivery planning, understanding client’s objectives, coordinating all aspects of projects/engagements to deliver to time, budget, and quality. Would also provide relevant technical inputs including design, costing, bid and contract administration.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Project Delivery and Management Services:
- Under the direction of Project/Engagement Directors, lead day-to-day execution of projects.
- Develop, manage, and periodically refine project delivery plans that define the work required to meet the goals and needs of the Client.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients' needs and objectives, establish KPIs and success metrics and manage the project team to exceed them.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the project, including the budget, schedule, operational needs, procedures, client standards, quality assurance, as well as individual roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinate the work of project team members comprising in-house staff and external consultants to meet project objectives.
- Lead the continuous evaluation of the contract scope of work as the project progresses against the goals, expectations, and needs of the client, and recommend adjustments as necessary.
- Document the status of the project, all meetings, and correspondences to properly communicate within the project team and develop the project documents.
- Lead and facilitate project team and client meetings
- Prepare project reports, presentations, briefing notes, minutes of meetings, and correspondences.
- Develop and ensure the effective and efficient use of project tools such as templates, sample documents, and software.
- Provide relevant technical inputs including designs, design reviews, cost estimating, and preparation of tender and contract documents, bid administration, and contract administration.
- Review, understand, and manage procedures for handling changes to contract documents, drawing submissions, monthly valuations, variations, change orders, substitutions, etc.
- Providing support in the preparation of the firm’s expression of interest documents and proposals.
- A degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, or a closely related field is required.
- Working towards registration with a relevant professional organization such as COREN, QSRBN, or ARCON.
- Project Management training and working towards or have achieved Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification.
- 4+ years of experience in the construction industry with exposure to project management on building or engineering infrastructure projects.
- Ability to coordinate project activities to focus on a common goal in keeping with client objectives.
- Ability to develop, control, and maintain project scope, budget, and schedule.
- Ability to review drawings, cost estimates, and other project documents.
- Skilled in preparing, reviewing, and coordinating the preparation of tender and contract documents.
- Skilled in preparing and reviewing contract administration documents and coordinating contract administration.
- Ability to adapt and respond to project issues and challenges.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as business presentation skills.
- Possess strong leadership skills, including the ability to delegate, exhibit confidence in self and others, inspire and motivate others, command respect and trust, and accept feedback.
- Proficient with expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proficient with expert knowledge of Microsoft Project, Primavera, or other project scheduling
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.