Provide support for the logistics function by managing dispatch activities and maintaining customers' ATC
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Maintain all customers' ATC and properly file the same.
- confirm all received loading authority upper copies, arrange according to each customer order.
- Select the upper copy from the file and attach it with a driver-loaded copy for way billing.
- Staple every single copy with dispatched waybill for proper filing.
- Record the content of the waybill dispatched copy in a logbook
- Batch all the dispatched attached copies based on category and package all in bags.
- Ensure proper arrangements and documentation of all relevant documents in the weighbridge
- Implement approved HSE policies and procedures
- Strict compliance with company policies and procedures.
- National Diploma or its equivalent in Transport Management, Purchasing & Supplies or Business Administration
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislation relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Basic knowledge of system-based inventory management systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements
- Working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, etc.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development