About the Job
- Fineries has a mission to help brands build lasting love relationships with humans. As an Art Director, you’ll be helping the team deliver on this promise through graphic design and visual storytelling. You’ll be required to create the visual concepts based on agreed design direction and find the most effective solutions to getting messages across in print and digital media through the use of type, colour, imagery and layout.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and visual storytelling skills.
- Proficiency with graphic design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator/CorelDraw.
- Very good speed at generating design to deliver promptly and as scheduled.
- Ability to create materials and designs with modern design trends and principles.
- Ability to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to consumers.
- Excellent knowledge of different advertising strategy and how to use them in social media campaigns including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Experience with motion graphics animation is added advantage.
- Translate client objectives and marketing briefs into a design direction and well-executed design solutions.
- Create original engaging and professional visuals that reflect the client’s brand and are optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Work closely with other creative units and third-party suppliers to ensure digital assets are produced on time and within budget.
- Write and present cohesive and persuasive rationales for project approaches.