A versatile Architect with an eye for details to be involved in architectural work including planning, designing, and especially overseeing the construction. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations, and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match project briefs to produce sustainable, functional, and aesthetically pleasing designs and to ensure designs are built to specification.
Proven working experience as an Architect – with experience in both design and finishing works. (Not less than 3 years).
· Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills.
· Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
· Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, Revit, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar).
· Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions.
· Visual awareness and an eye for detail.
· Communication and project management skills.
· B.Sc. degree in Architecture.
· Deploy high quality architectural planning and designing of building architecture at the project site delivering aesthetic design and monitoring site work related to architecture on a daily/weekly basis.
· Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative, and functional design.
· Solely responsible for finishing stage for all projects to ensure design compliance.
· Develop feasibility reports and design proposals based on project/client brief.
· Develop ideas keeping in mind project/client’s needs, building’s usage, and environmental impact.
· Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections.
· Compile project specifications.
· Keep within budgets and timelines.
· Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
· Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on the project.
· Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.
· Follow architectural trends and advancements.