Job tasks and Responsibilities:
- Establish professional and deep relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Leads account planning process that develops account strategy, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Lead and manage the end to the end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales Consultants, Oracle Consulting, Executives, and Partners
- Defining appropriate HCM Value Propositions, driving the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Oracle HCM solutions
- Pipeline development through a combination of phone calls, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to hit and surpass goals within designated market sectors
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Oracle solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references, and analyst data
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery
Skills and Experience:
- A proven enterprise-level HR, Recruitment, Learning or Payroll sales track record
- Established network and excellent reputation within Nigeria
- Several years’ experience selling complex HCM related software solutions or services
- Good HCM commercial know-how such as HR Transformations, Shared Services, Talent Management, Talent Attraction/Retention, Background Screening etc
- Ability to communicate at C-level
- Self-managed and self-driven problem solver
- Team player and motivator
Go ahead, amaze us.
When you provide the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems and work with all 100 of the Fortune 100, you have pretty high standards. That’s why at Oracle, we seek only the top sales talent to join our team. In return, we provide the opportunity for you to showcase your talent as you enjoy the rewards of selling technology that is the envy of the industry. Join us and be part of the best sales force in the business.
Change is good. This change is even better.
If you feel like you’ve hit the ceiling of your current job, join the company whose potential is virtually limitless. Oracle is the global leader in advanced business software, hardware, and middleware solutions. In fact, we help drive the success of all 100 companies in the Fortune 100. If you’re a highly ambitious sales professional looking for more from your career, we’d like to help drive your success too.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)