NR Electric Nigeria Limited is a Subsidiary of NR electric co; Ltd, one of the largest & ambitious protection and control manufacturers and leads to one of the best protection and control solution providers across the world. We are recruiting to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Provide after-sales and technical support services to customers in African countries.
- Coordinates, testing, repairing, and installation of secondary equipment.
- Ability to supervise and ensure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations.
- Academic qualification of either an HND or Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (Power Stream)
- This position is open to preferably male candidates between the ages of 24 – 30 years
- Understanding the basic principles of operation of the power system.
- Basic knowledge of power system protection, automation, and ability to test protection relays.
- Ability to interpret Electrical circuit drawings both in software and hardware format.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the field of Power System Engineering, either in a Distribution, Transmission, or Generation Company.
- COREN Certificate Holder will be an added advantage
- The ability to use AutoCAD will be an added advantage.
- Clear and fluent in the English Language with Strong communication ability (oral and written in English).
- Ability to work well under pressure and under Low or No supervision.
- Required to travel often, and probably be stationed outside the workplace for some time.
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.