Care Point Superstore is seeking a trustworthy candidate that works efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. You are expected to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certifications may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behaviour.
- Attention to detail.
Remuneration: NGN40,000- NGN60,000