A B2B technology startup (remote job) is seeking a super-intelligent developer.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Continuously look for ways to improve code quality and projects.
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members and both verbally and in written documentation.
- Implement effective digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet company goals and business objectives
- Ongoing website maintenance including functional changes to eCommerce storefronts
- Ensure that the correct technology processes are being employed and followed on your projects.
- Contribute to best practices, workflows, standards, and company knowledge sharing.
- Meet, communicate, and share knowledge regularly with all team members.
- Assist with code review, release, and deployment preparation
- Reporting to the Head of R&D
- Knowledge of versioning control with Bitbucket.
- Able to report performance issues and knowledge.
- Enforce well-written tests and clean code.
- Strong self-management, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Must think independently without 100% guided instruction. We are all software professionals. Pick up tasks on your own without PMs asking.
Candidates must have excellent skills with HTML, CSS, & JS. React would be a plus.
- Experience with Golang/Python, Firebase and AWS.
- Experience with manual & automated QA.