Job Qualification & Qualities:
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
- 2 years of work experience as a Website Manager.
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization's website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization’s strategy.
Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
Keep up-to-date with industry best practice.