- Responsible for water production goals.
- Responsible for product quality control.
- Maintain a good and safe working environment.
- Direct and coordinate all operations within company policy and guidelines.
- Train staff.
- Foster a well-trained and motivated staff through excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Ensure maintenance cleaning.
- Communicate with all levels of personnel with strong interpersonal skills.
- Attend corporate training and meetings.
- 5+ years experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Water Production, Food/Beverage/ experience preferred.
- degree/diploma in Chemistry, microbiology, biochemistry, food technology, and any other science-related field
- Good leadership skills
- Good level of experience and knowledge in water production
- Well organized and detailed
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Salary: NGN 100,000 - 120,000