- BSc in Numerical subjects.
- Collects, organizes, and verifies the accuracy of data before entering the warehouse application.
- Collects and checks all source documents required to create valid company documents.
- Collects, compiles, and stores all the necessary data required by the Exchange.
- Records the arrival of commodities to the Warehouse prepares records for Sampling and Coding.
- Works with the IT/Data unit to generate item codes.
- Follows the procedures for collection, retrieval, and accessing of documents.
- Reviews and transmits information regarding received, stored, and delivered commodities to concerned bodies.
- Ensures that database files and applications are secured and protected from loss or damage.
- Ensures that Warehouse, application files are maintained at the required level of integrity.
- Monitors the warehouse management system by closely following up its performance as well as outputs and notifies the Supervisor and IT of any system failure.
- Ensure and coordinate the monthly stock-taking in the warehouse
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders, etc
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by your Supervisor
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Timely disseminates all data required by the Unit as per ISO standards and GHLI policies
- Provides timely updates on inventory as requested by internal/external clients