We are looking to hire a UX designer on our Growth Design team. At Graphite HQ, we are fully distributed and dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- You will work across our portfolio of consumer tech clients to research and design solutions to improve conversion, accessibility, and user experience.
- You will collaborate with our Webflow developers or client teams to assist with implementation and measurement of impact.
- You will be involved in working on Graphite’s website and with A/B testing tools like Branch, VWO, and Google Optimize.
- 5+ years of design experience, with 3+ years in UX design
- A robust design portfolio (to be included with application)
- Confidence in working independently and owning project deliverables
- Must have a strong understanding of the psychological aspects of UX design for consumer tech products.
- Must be curious to learn and possess a structured thought process
- Interest in collaborative learning and evangelizing best practices across the growth design team
- Great communication skills with the ability to develop, explain, and defend creative decisions
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Passion for digital marketing and consumer tech
- Experience with HTML,CSS, and JS is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.