We are looking to hire an intern as a UX Designer which will collaborate with a team that designs user interfaces, systems, and interaction, visual, motion, and voice design patterns. Bemelo internships are three month opportunities and every day will be filled with exciting new challenges, developing new skills, and achieving personal growth.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Design thoughtful, beautiful, and useful software user interfaces and experiences in a team environment.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
- Work with stakeholders to plan projects for effective delivery while maintaining high standards for design.
- Be a passionate and effective advocate for design with non-design audiences.
- Previous design internship(s) and/or project experience in design with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment to deliver high-quality design solutions.
- Experience in a variety of design, wire-framing, and prototyping tools.
- Creative materials demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g., reports, portfolio).
- Experience with consumer brand experience design and an understanding of storytelling.
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups, style guides, motion design, and prototyping.
- Ability to extract complex concepts and quickly turn around rigorous flows and mock-ups reflecting a range of options.
- Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.