Training and Technical Support Manager
Legrand Electric Limited
Engineering & Technology
Legrand a French multinational and world leader in building and digital infrastructures is looking to hire a suitable and qualified candidate for its subsidiary in Nigeria to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Create curriculum, training plans, content, and roadmaps specific to various internal and external audiences
- Choose appropriate training methods per objective (simulations, mentoring, OJT, professional development, etc.)
- Using a variety of communication vehicles (phone, e-mail, Salesforce.com, etc.) to assist clients in understanding applicable products, components, and systems of products.
- Provide detailed product-related support to the customer covering the selection, installation, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and integration with third-party products.
- Develop and update cross-reference lists, knowledgebase articles, technical information, and other self-help tools for customers.
- Provide 3rd party certifications and other technical support and documentation to clients as required.
- Prepare product training material for and provide product training to clients.
- Review new product prototypes for function and ease of installation and review new or revised product literature for accuracy. In addition, based on customer requests received, provide feedback to Product Managers and the engineering team on product gaps or ideas for product design changes.
- Document all customer interaction in Salesforce or by other methods as required by standard work.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to build and execute a training program
- Oversee training program effectiveness through the development/utilization of appropriate tools including quizzes, surveys, performance appraisals, and feedback.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure accurate training content
- Facilitate/administer instructor-led training classes and online training as required
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Assist with new orientation and onboarding of new hires
- Maintain subject matter expertise in industry trends, applications, sales techniques & best practices through regular research and continued education.
- Perform other similar and related duties as required.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Must possess at least 2 years of experience in a similar role or technical-related job
- Good knowledge of electrical products, utilization, installation, specifications, and codes/standards associated with the industry.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Must be able to accurately communicate technical information both verbally and in writing in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently to troubleshoot application questions and quality problems.
- Requires strong organizational and time management skills, close attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, proficient with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software, and email.
- Ability to use the internet and web-based resources efficiently and effectively.
- CAD knowledge is preferable but not required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate effectively and act as a technical resource across the organization and with customers.
- Must be an effective listener, able to maintain focus extract the necessary information, and validate understanding of the information.
- Demonstrated ability to give and receive detailed/complex information, and process that information appropriately.
Remuneration: NGN 300,000 gross
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.