- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Applicant MUST have at least 2.1 grade from a degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- Applicant MUST not be above 27years old
- Applicant MUST reside in Lagos
- Applicant MUST be computer literate and be vast in Email, Microsoft office tools especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint Presentation.
- Applicant MUST have completed NYSC