Lead a team to perform cabling tasks for UPS, Data, CCTV, Public Address, and Fire Alarm Systems on customers’ premises.
- Minimum Qualification:Vocational
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Test system functionality and analyze data
- Repair malfunctions in circuitry and other system structures
- Read and comprehend complex manuals and diagrams
- Update reports and maintain inventory
- Collaborate with engineers and other professionals on technical tasks
- Use various tools to build and repair systems
- Academic qualification of either an HND, OND, or Trade Test in Electrical Engineering or related course
- Must demonstrate a fundamental understanding of cabling standards and regulations
- Must be able to read and understand electrical installation drawings
- Relevant experience in conduit and surface piping (both PVC and galvanized iron)
- Relevant experience in domestic and industrial electrical wiring
- Ability to use basic testing tools
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Good communications skill in English; good PC skills and at least entry-level proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Must not be older than 30 years
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.