Education: A good B.Sc degree or HND in a relevant Engineering course
Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure effective & efficient maintenance strategy in the management of FICC facilities.
- Plan and prepare budgets for all construction, installation, supplies and repair work in the Centre for review and approval by Management
- Ensure that all electrical, plumbing and mechanical facilities of the Centre are working well at all times. Adept knowledge of diesel engine generators.
- Prepare policy and procedure manual for general maintenance activities and ensure implementation and compliance
- Manage the technicians to ensure the provision of required support services, with utmost commitment and integrity
- Ensure the cleanliness of the physical landscape of the environment
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Work effectively with construction engineers when required
- Appraise subordinates promptly and objectively, and follow up on action points resulting from the appraisal
- Take responsibility for the training, coaching and mentoring of subordinates
- Strategic thinking
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Trouble-shooting/Problem-solving skills
- Team Building Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
Between N120,000.00 – N150,000.00