- Ability to provide technical support and system design to all Solar projects.
- Ability to support the sales staff and answer customer queries on Solar product, engineering and application.
- Ability to Develop and maintain installation and system design.
- Ability to offer technical advice to the marketing department and sales team and keep them informed on customer needs and product trends.
- Ability to provide technical support to field engineers and technicians who are diagnosing, troubleshooting and possibly repairing residential solar systems.
- Ability to develop a relationship with our key suppliers, know their products and be certified if such programs exist.
- Ability to Log all customer transactions and interactions in our Customer Relations Management System and follows up assigned cases until resolution is confirmed.
- Comply at all times with the Environment, Health, Safety, and Quality Standards, Rules and Regulations
- Bsc. or equivalent degree in Electrical engineering or related field with a Minimum of 5 years’ electrical engineering work experience and practical experiences on electrical or structural design, mega solar PV systems or residential PV systems
- Existing knowledge of Solar inverter systems, batteries and electrical systems.
- Proficient in MS Office / Google Suite, general software literacy and excellent skills
- Application closes on the 15th April, 2021.