- Keeping a maintenance record and filing documents, invoices, and instruction manuals.
- Keeping an inventory of maintenance tools, materials, and parts.
- Reporting urgent maintenance and repair tasks to management for approval.
- Proactively performing structural maintenance and keeping grounds neat.
- Diagnosing equipment malfunctions and performing repairs.
- Advising managers on cost-effective ways to perform maintenance and repairs.
- Obtaining approval for purchasing maintenance tools, materials, or replacement parts.