- Cultivate collaborative innovation with enterprises and organizations in the Africa region.
- Synthesize information from previous experience and new learnings into suggestions for new Google products and platforms.
- Inspire others internally and externally to work through difficult and disruptive endeavors through sharing experiences/learnings while a member of OCTO.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of work experience in software, hardware, or infrastructure engineering, with a focus on technical innovation and engineering leadership.
- Experience leading and influencing strategic initiatives without authority.
- Experience communicating with customers on the impact of technology.
- Extensive experience co-creating cloud roadmaps at a CIO, CTO, or SVP of Engineering level.
- Team-oriented leader, with the ability to navigate across organizations and functions for the benefit of transformation projects with clients and/or a company.
- Highly technical, with experience applying technology to solve business problems.