Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate who will contribute to the growth of the company's Partners Limited (the “Group”) by providing in-roads to corporates; sourcing and securing high-quality transactions from these corporates as well as building/maintaining existing and new client relationships
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Provide strategic direction for the Origination & Client Coverage team and be responsible for meeting the KPIs for the team
- Managing all Origination & Client Coverage officers responsible for managing the company's businesses across various sectors and managing all the firm's resources effectively
- Conduct thorough market research and analysis to identify trends, emerging markets and potential clients for general investment banking services
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with largely corporate clients and institutional investors to understand their needs, objectives and challenges with a view to providing tailored financial solutions and position the Group’s services effectively.
- Collaborate with the Investment Banking, Trustees, Securities Trading, Registrars, Financing and Asset Management businesses to create compelling pitch materials, presentations and proposals that highlight the firm's expertise and tailor solutions to meet client needs
- Secure transactions for the various businesses based on pre-agreed targets for each business
- Proactively work with business leads on an ongoing basis to identify and assess potential transaction opportunities (across identified sectors) for the various businesses within the company
- Maintain a well-organized pipeline of potential deals and opportunities; regularly update the status of prospects, client interactions and ongoing engagements
- Prepare and maintain reports on business development activities, pipeline status and key performance indicators for weekly and monthly management review
- Represent the firm at industry events, conferences and client meetings
- Build a strong professional network to enhance the firm's visibility and reputation in the financial markets’ community.
- First degree in a Finance, Accounting, or Economics related course
- Post Graduate Degree or MBA is an added advantage
- NYSC Completed
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in corporate banking, investment banking origination or related fields with a focus on business development, origination, or client engagement.
- Relevant professional qualifications (or ongoing certification program) such as ACA, ACCA, CFA will be an added advantage
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Networking skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Client Management
- Adherence to company culture
- Respectful communication
- Attention to details
- Self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.