The Bliss Caregivers
Health & Safety
We are looking to hire a Care Supervisor to oversee the job of caregivers in the various homes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Scheduling home health aides for patient visitation
- Monitoring the quality of care, ensuring the satisfaction of patients and families
- Assisting in interviewing and recruitment of caregivers.
- Responsible for the complete On-boarding of Caregivers and other staff, i.e. Orientation, training, Verification(Identity, criminal check, certificate, health/fitness & Guarantors), database set up per recruited staff
- Develop and maintain a database of caregiver activities and information using computerized record management systems.
- Ensures regular feedback from Clients and provides input to improve the quality and effectiveness of delivered service.
- Quickly identify the caregiver competence gap where one exists and ensure the holes are filled with adequate training or outright replacement.
- Ensures the upskilling of Caregivers with up-to-date training where and when necessary.
- Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning a caregiver and following up on work results
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Responsible for setting up the care plan for each customer and making sure we deliver quality service
- Proficient in budgeting, resource planning, logistics and development and implementation of client care plans.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree preferred, BSW, BSN or LVN.
- Registered Nurse a plus
- Applicants should have a valid license or certificate
- Applicants should have a supervisory and people management experience of at least one year
- A background in social service, health care, or other elder care-related field
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - NGN160,000 monthly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.