The Site Storekeeper's job entails overseeing and managing the construction site and ensuring that the tools, equipment, and several other materials that are used in the construction project are safe, secure, well-maintained, and well-managed. The storekeeper is expected to oversee all the work activities of workers and/or labourers, contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and several other personnel related to the construction site, as this will help to improve regular performance reviews. The storekeeper must also ensure that he/she efficiently and effectively maintains the construction site store’s inventory which may involve executing tasks like ensuring that deliveries are made on time, monitoring inventory counts, and ensuring that they are accurate and always remains adequately stocked.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Maintaining and keeping track of receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receiving, unloading, and shelving supplies
- Examining and reviewing deliveries for discrepancies and damages and reporting to necessary personnel for reimbursements and record keeping
- Cleaning construction equipment and testing them to ensure the functionality
- Overseeing and/or exercising general control over all the tools and activities of the store
- Inspecting the construction site and ensuring that all tools and/or equipment are complete and in good shape
- Answering questions regarding procedures and resolving issues that may arise on receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs, and surplus supply.
- Several years of professional experience in a related or relevant job field/position
- At least a National diploma. A degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- The ability to pay particular attention to detail.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent management skills.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Good time management skills.
Remuneration: Below NGN 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.