- -Supervise the site construction work of structural and pavement engineering, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force;
- -Ensure that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
- -Prepare site reports and filling in other paperwork;
- -Management skills with knowledge of construction process, drawings, materials and legal regulations;
- -Good communication and personnel management skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Civil Engineering.
- -Bachelor's Degree or HND in Civil Engineering or a related field;
- -Registered with COREN or its international equivalent.