- The ideal candidate should be able to provide support in the development, implementation and assurance of strategies across the enterprise.
- Design, develop and install software solutions.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing software programming initiatives.
- Communicating project statuses and proposals.
- Defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, Ruby on Rails or .NET programming languages (e.g. C++ or JScript.NET.)
- Build high quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required:
A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
Five to seven years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
Experience using relevant tool suites.
Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Creative problem-solving skills.
Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
Experience working with clients and business partners.
A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
Excellent coding skills.
Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
Strong team building skills.
Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
Experience designing interactive applications
Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages
Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
Experience with test-driven development
Proficiency in software engineering tools
Ability to document requirements and specifications
BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
Directing our software programming initiatives
Overseeing the development of documentation.
Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
Managing the software development lifecycle.
Monitoring system performance.