- Write libraries and integrate SDKs for POS terminals.
- Work with team members to design innovative software programs that improve and simplify the online shopping experience for customers across various products and brands.
- Meet with managers and representatives of company subsidiaries to discuss e-commerce software issues and brainstorm methods of solving existing problems
- Write original code and update existing code, ensuring that all code meets program requirements
- Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs to ensure they are free of errors and function as intended
- Keep up to date on the newest technological innovations in the field and be ready to apply relevant innovations to our software systems.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users;
- Studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and Educational Opportunities
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Make informed decisions quickly and take ownership of services and applications at scale
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve organisational goals
- The candidate should have experience in Android POS terminal application development with integration to the NIBSS Central Switch and other Hosts.
Salary Range:NGN 5,000,000 to 8,000,000 Per annum.