EDLP Nigeria Limited
Health & Safety
The Security Supervisor (SS) is responsible for protecting, safeguarding, and overseeing the security of assets, staff, customers, and general operations of the Store. The SS monitors the internal and external premises, all persons entering and leaving the store, and surveillance equipment such as CCTV.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Maintains a safe environment for all by patrolling and monitoring internal and external premises to prevent damage or theft of property.
- Monitor surveillance equipment (CCTV), and inspects buildings and access points including windows, doors, and gates to detect signs of intrusion.
- Develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts, and other risks.
- Coordinate and manage security officers and enforce professionalism amongst the officers.
- Monitor visitors and staff entering and leaving the store.
- Permits entry/exits of visitors (also refuses entry/exit if the threat is perceived).
- Ensures all entrances and (emergency) exit ways are clear of obstruction (or where relevant, parked cars).
- Check customer receipts at the exit of the store to ensure the date and goods correspond with the bags.
- Ensures that staff belongings are declared and signed for upon resumption before entering the store.
- Notifies store manager about security-related supplies and equipment as needed.
- Learns to operate all security equipment used on the premises.
- Check equipment regularly to ensure they are in good working order and report any repair requirements to the store manager.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND
- At least 2 years of work experience as a security officer
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must pass a background check
- Good observation and communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.