EDLP Nigeria Limited
Health & Safety
The Security Officer is responsible for protecting, safeguarding, and overseeing the security of assets, staff, customers, and general operations of the store.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Maintain a safe environment for all by patrolling and monitoring internal and external premises to prevent damage or theft to property.
- Monitor surveillance equipment (CCTV), and inspects buildings and access points including windows, doors, and gates to detect signs of intrusion.
- Detect anti-social behaviour, theft, and criminal activity.
- Restrain trespassers and violators.
- Respond immediately to medical emergencies, fire alarms or intrusion alarms, or other kinds of threats.
- Follow emergency response procedures.
- Minimum academic qualification of S.S.C.E
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience as a Security Officer
- Must be attentive to detail and a good listener.
- Good communication skill
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.