The Guards are responsible for protecting and safeguarding all company belongings, and all company assets. Also ensuring that all company properties are adequately secured at all times. Responsible for preparing daily occurrence reports.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Monitor surveillance cameras
- Deter crimes
- Observing and reporting
- Responding to emergencies
- Traffic control within terminal
- Control access into terminals
- Man the gates with caution
- Carryout other duties as may be given by the CSO.
- WAEC or its Equivalent, On the job training on safety and environment, those with such experience will be an added advantage
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate.
- Team-oriented to keep productive, efficient, and on-task.
- Smart and intelligent.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
- Ability & skills to handle multiple terminals of various sizes.
Location: Terminals are within Mile 2, Alakija and Kirikiri axis.
- Candidate living within these axis are encouraged to apply:- Alakija, Satellite, Festac, Okota
Remuneration: NGN 35,000 - 50,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.