- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the schools
- To lead the teaching and non- teaching staff in meeting the learning goals of the schools
- Manage human and material resources of the schools optimally.
- Manage external matters with the Community, Government agencies etc.
- Any other school related matters that may be assigned by the School Board or the proprietor.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATION
- Experience in Primary school administration will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of First degree from a reputable institution. Must be a professional teacher.
- Preferably from within Amuwo Odofin LGA or environs.
Salary package: between #960,000 and #1,200,000/annum.