- Positions Microsoft solutions in the competitive landscape through research and collaboration utilizing industry expertise to differentiate Microsoft solutions.
- Identifies market and customer needs and collaborates with internal teams to devise solutions to meet those needs.
- Develops and manages pipelines for territory and forecasts resource needs.
- Meets with customers on-site to deepen relationships and solution development.
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical, and presentation skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
The benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.