Sales Representative Responsibilities:
• Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
• Distributing BNSL products on behalf of distributors in the assigned State of coverage
• Generating new customers for the distributors in order to improve the distribution chain of BNSL products
• Maintaining sales ledger accounts with distributors, which must be reconciled weekly
• Periodic stock taking with distributors in the assigned State of coverage
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Assisting distributors in processing sales orders
• Visiting customers and potential customers to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
Sales Representative Requirements:
• BSC or HND in business, marketing, economics or related field.
• Experience in sales, especially in the food supplement and veterinary drugs field
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and distributors.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.