We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Achieve assigned recovery targets to contribute to organization's financial performance.
- Rendition of weekly and monthly reports to management
- Developing policies, procedures and guidelines governing collection activity and recovery.
- Implementing new strategies and tactics to improve collections and recovery performance, training and coaching staff to improve performance.
- Liaising with collection agencies regarding collection/recovery and claim pay activities and further developing strong, sustainable relationships.
- Coordinate collections and recovery activities of the company from end to end
- Liaising with law enforcement agencies and with external recovery agents
- Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of appropriate regulations and internal policies and procedures in relation to debt recovery.
- Ensure training plans and documentations are up to date and in place for collections of receivables.
- Engage with guarantors to negotiate reasonable settlements.
- Managing loss bucket to ensure loans do not continue to escalate.
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Measure ongoing project activity.
- Monitor projections against plan and ensure corrective action when necessary.
- At least 5 years’ experience in commercial lending / process analyst or credit / risk / collection.
- Good knowledge of corporate credit, collection agencies, legal and compliance procedures, credit risk and account management.
- Understanding of the full credit lifecycle including acquisition, fraud, account management, collections and recoveries.
- Numerically savvy, able to work with data, perform analysis and communicate result.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 - 400,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.