As a Real Estate Development Financial Analyst, your primary role is to analyze and evaluate financial feasibility of real estate development projects.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Financial Analysis: Conduct financial analysis to evaluate the feasibility of real estate development projects. This includes performing market research, analyzing comparable sales and rents, assessing the viability of financing options, and forecasting cash flows
- Investment Modeling: Create financial models to assess the potential return on investment for real estate development projects. This includes analyzing project pro formas, assessing the sensitivity of key financial metrics, and stress-testing assumptions
- Risk Assessment: Identify and analyze the risks associated with real estate development projects. This includes assessing market risk, construction risk, operational risk, and financial risk
- Due Diligence: Conduct due diligence on potential real estate development projects. This includes reviewing legal documents, property records, and environmental reports
- Reporting: Prepare reports and presentations for senior management and external stakeholders. This includes summarizing financial analysis and investment modeling results, as well as providing recommendations on project feasibility and risk
- Project Management: Collaborate with other teams, such as construction and property management, to ensure successful project execution. This includes monitoring project timelines, budgets, and key performance indicators
- Market Analysis: Monitor real estate market trends and industry developments to inform investment strategy and project feasibility analysis
- Procurement: Prepare all necessary Request for Quotation (RFQ) documents to ensure proper analysis of various quotations from different contractors and suppliers to achieve a competitive level for execution of all projects
- Review of architectural and interior 3D plans for marketing purposes, production of power point presentation and marketing documents, preparing company communications
- Review of all legal related documents such as legal structuring for Joint Venture Agreements (JVAs), Investment Management Agreements (IMAs) and sales agreements
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management.
- 2 - 5 years of working experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail, and the ability to communicate complex financial concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You will also need to be comfortable working independently and in a team environment, as well as managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 - 400,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.