● Monitor the quality of incoming and outgoing products to ensure they meet the standard quality.
● Removing products that fail to meet the required standard
● Record and analyze quality data.
● Keep up with fashion trends.
● Superior working knowledge of quality assurance and quality control procedures.
● Be abreast of current fashion trends and fashion savvy.
● Proficiency in Google, Excel & Word, database and reporting experience preferred
● Flexibility – the willingness to pivot tactics when the business demands, stretch leadership abilities.
● Very strong attention to detail in inspecting of fashion items and knowledgeable in setting prices.
● Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
● Demonstrates remarkable interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication.
● Ability to develop direct reports and scale an existing team.
● Excellent organizational skills.
● Proactive and able to show initiative and ideas.
● Works well under pressure in a high volume environment.
● Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines.
● Contributes and works well within teams and management.
● Must be a graduate.
● Passionate about delivering great products and value to customers.
● Resides on the island