- Monitoring operation
- maintaining a record of testing.
- inspecting procedures.
- creating reports for quality manager.
- maintaining compliance.
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed
- B.S. second class upper degree in Agricultural science/ Agricultural extension
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping.