- Should be able to pose a good knowledge of standards for both process and finishing products.
- Should be able to ensure and enforce GMP and 5S in the entire company.
- Ensure that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained.
- Should be able to carry out standard tests and analysis for process and finishing materials
- Develop and qualify new testing equipment.
- Should always keep self-informed of new standards or guidelines that need to be implemented by the company and make information available to the right authority,
- Coordinate testing with contract laboratories and vendors.
- Write technical reports or documentation such as deviation reports, testing protocols, and trend analyses.
- Write or and improve standard operating practices for standard quality control operating procedures when required.
- Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory submissions.
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols.
- Investigate or report questionable test results.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on the appropriateness of data for release.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples
- Should have sound knowledge and must have worked in toothpaste production and finishing/ tube of toothpaste production for at least 3 to 5 years.
- Sound knowledge of analysis carried out.
- Should have at least a good grade BSc or HND in biochemistry/ microbiology/ science laboratory