The Quality Assurance Officer shall be responsible for ensuring that the company’s products meet the standards set by the company. He is expected to have at least 7 years of experience in a manufacturing company.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Maintaining strong overall quality control of products made by the company.
- Detailed Inspection of products at the production floor;
- Apply specified quality measurements on all products
- Develop quality assurance standards for the company
- Ensure that products comp0ly to industry quality and safety standards.
- Ensure that company’s products meet customers’ expectations and demand.
- Address complaints received from customers through the feedback mechanism.
- To work closely with the production team to improve existing products.
- The right applicant should have a minimum of a BSc/ HND in industrial chemistry or Production Management.
- At least 7 years experience in a manufacturing company.
Salary: NGN75,000 – NGN90,000