Automobile Quality Assurance Officer
Quality Control & Assurance
We are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Officer that will be responsible for ensuring that all products and processes meet or exceed established quality standards. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify, resolve, and prevent quality-related issues.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Plans, coordinates, and directs the dealership service department’s quality control efforts, ensuring that repairs to customers’ cars have been completed correctly and that vehicles are returned to customers in the proper condition.
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives and coordinates these objectives with other managers.
- Analyzes statistical data and product specifications to formulate dealership standards.
- Minimizes comebacks by conducting periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
- Investigates and correct customer complaints regarding quality.
- Inspects all recently purchased and comeback vehicles to ensure proper correction and condition of the vehicle.
- Meets monthly with dispatcher and service manager to determine if any recurring problems need to be addressed.
- Monitors training levels of technicians and communicates concerns to shop foreman.
- Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to quality and reliability.
- Inspects all repair orders and ensures that they include complete documentation and that proper warranty procedures have been followed.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/ Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in conducting quality audits, quality control, and inspections.
- Deep knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools.
- Superb computer skills, including database management.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in best practices for testing, version control, and defect management
- Professional certification, such as Six Sigma, CQE, or CQA
- Strong knowledge of quality management principles, tools, software, and methodologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience with regulatory compliance requirements.
- Understanding of agile/scrum methodology and how QA functions within it.
- Six Sigma, CQE, or CQA license/certification.
Remuneration: NGN 70,000monthly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.