- Order management for International supply chains of IT products (like network equipment, server&storage, PC systems, office supplies, etc.) especially
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers
- cooperating with suppliers, monitoring the supplier market, and negotiating purchase prices
- Close Cooperation with international sales teams
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders
- Controlling on-time delivery
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records
- Creating analyzes and statistics.
We expect candidates to:
- 2+ years of experience as a Purchasing Specialist or in a similar role in the IT sector
- Knowledge of issues related to the area of purchasing, logistics, and distribution,
- Fluent knowledge of the English language
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Very good organization of work,
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent knowledge of MS Office tools.
What we offer:
- Stable work in a team of people who jointly build a thriving company in the IT industry.
- Professional development with the expansion of the company in the world,
- A friendly, relaxed atmosphere at work,
- Individual training and development.
Salary: NGN 400,000