Project Safety Officer
IVOTEC GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED
Health & Safety
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Implementation and execution of the operational business plan regarding health, safety, and quality issues.
- Ensures compliance and adherence to safety procedures for the safety of both human and capital assets of the Company Understanding of Nigerian Federal Laws related to H&S
- The Safety Officer is responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations.
- Developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority.
- May exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts when immediate action is required.
- The Safety Officer maintains awareness of active and developing situations.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc/HND in sociology, environmental science, or its equivalent.
- 3 years of working experience as a practiced Safety Personnel
- Must have HSE I-III
- Ability to work under tensed pressure
- Must have team leader spirit.
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office programs
- An understanding of HSE Management Systems.
- Initiative and drive
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Team Player
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal and organizational skills.
Location: Candidate must live in Sagamu
Remuneration: NGN 80,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.